We would like to find out more about the current state of your business and the goals and direction you have in sights for the future. If at this stage we feel our Launchpad system does not align with your goals we will end the call and won't take anymore of your time.
After discussing your business goals and what you would like to achieve we will explain how the services we offer may align with your goals and help you get your business to where you want it to be.
Once we have introduced our service we will have the opportunity to summarize what we have discussed and make sure everything makes complete sense. This will be your opportunity to ask as many questions as you like about our Launchpad System and voice any concerns you may have.
We are not pushy. The ball is completly in your court. If everything makes sense and you would like get take action we will explain the next steps and the pricing.
- What do you do & how long have you been in business?
- What locations are you looking to target? (For example 20km around Dunnydoo)
- Do you specialise in specific services within your trade/business?
- How many workers do you have or is it just yourself?
- How bust are you at the moment/How many clients are you seeing per week?
- Where would you like to see the business in 6-12 months?
- What do you currently have set-up to bring in new clients?
- Do you have any experience with website or Google at all?
- Have you engaged any businesses previously to help you with your marketing?
- At the end of the call if everything makes sense are there any roadblocks that would stop us from getting started today?
Our 60 day Launchpad Strategy for each business will be different but we still use the same framework to help bring in new clients and grow your business online.
What you will have at the end of the 60 day Launchpad Strategy:
- A multiple page high converting website build with 12 months hosting and a .com.au domain name
- Google Business Profile setup and optimisation
- Google Maps setup and optimisation
- Google Ads setup and optimisation
- A personalised QR code to build Google reviews
- Business listings in a range of online directories
- Entry level Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- A customised sales process to turn more inquiries into clients
& more depending on your needs to succeed.